- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 01 Dec 2023 - 20 May 2024
- Time: 1:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- 01 Dec 2023 - 20 May 2024
- 2:30 PM - 10:30 PM
How I Treat Autoinflammatory Disorders 2023
This course provides the most updated finding on autoinflammatory disorders in form of case based discussions presented by most experienced experts all over the world.
The first course was held in 2022. Since there are new findings about autoinflammatory disorders every day, this course will provide the best knowledge to diagnose and treat the patients. Some of the AIDs have not been discussed last year and will be discussed for the first time, such as monogenic lupus, DADA2, VEXAS, Behcet, and HA20.
The discussions between the experts help them and the audience provide the best possible care to the AID patients.
Course Objectives and Learning Outcomes:
- Paediatric rheumatologists, rheumatologists, and immunologists all over the world can benefit from the most updated knowledge on autoinflammatory disorders presented by the highest rank professors in this field
- Specialists can discuss their difficult cases of autoinflammatory disorders to find the best way to diagnose and treat those patients and gain expertise for targeting the following patients
- Specialists in resource limited countries can learn how to deal with autoinflammatory disorders and treat them with their available drugs and diagnostic methods
- The connection formed between specialists in the field of autoinflammatory disorders can make future collaborations in order to diagnose and treat the patients facilitated
Target Audience and Prerequisite:
- Paediatric Rheumatologists/fellows, Immunologists/fellows, and Rheumatologists/fellows
- Participants should have the basic knowledge on AIDs that can be learned after the residency of either Paediatrics, Internal Medicine or PHD of immunology.
|Session 1: FMF and PAAND
Post test: here
|Session 2: Hyper IGD and TRAPS
Post test: here
|Session 3: DADA2/VEXAS
|Session 4: CAPS
|Session 5: MONOGENIC LUPUS