APLAR aims to improve teaching and training in Rheumatology through APLAR-EULAR SCHOOL OF RHEUMATOLOGY (ESOR) program. Note that this program is only applicable to AYR Members. Applications are to be made through the Member National Organisations (MNOs) of APLAR. Submission of completed forms will only be received from MNOs. Form submission sent from the individuals to APLAR will NOT be considered.
• The ESOR membership fee is EUR 30 per person a year to be paid by the applicant and get reimbursed through their respective MNO.
• Each applicant will need to join ESOR as a member before online course registration.
• APLAR will pay for EUR 30 per applicant to join the ESOR membership.
• Applicant can choose any of the ESOR on-line program upon successful ESOR membership.
• EULAR will give a 50% discount on the cost of EULAR Online Course on Rheumatic Diseases.
• The quota for applicants from each Member National Organization (MNO) will be up to 10 (EUR 300).
• The application form should be submitted by the president of the MNO with a cover letter endorsing the application of all the candidates nominated.
• Only AYR members – Fellows in training in APLAR countries and Rheumatologists less than 40 years of age before the deadline of application – can apply.
Application is currently CLOSED. Come back for more updated information.