The APLAR Special Interest Groups (SIG) were launched in September 2016 with the intention to create sustainable scientific interactions among rheumatologists from various APLAR countries in each field of rheumatology.
The purpose and objects of the SIGs are
Members of SIG shall consist of:
• Recommendation of members of APLAR Scientific Committee
• Recommendation of speakers of APLAR Review Course of annual scientific meetings of APLAR.
• Organization of symposia of annual scientific meetings of APLAR together with the local organization committee and APLAR Scientific Committee.
• Conduction of international collaborative studies in the related field.
• Planning and publishing of APLAR recommendation of rheumatic diseases.